Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW: RR Classic Hats | Special Fan Bonus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW: RR Classic Hats | Special Fan Bonus!

With the release of the first generation of RR Hats, we want to return all the love/support we've received from everyone here by including a very rare and very special RR bonus gift with every RR Hat:

The first 20 hats will include a copy of our RAPTOR FAN FRIDAYS (RFF) CLASSIC HIP HOP PROMO MIX, vol. 1. (But what's even better is that vol.1 is a two disc set!) DISC 1 - PARTY BEATS & DISC 2 - CLUB BEATS.

After that, every BLACK HAT will include a copy of DISC 1-PARTY BEATS and every RED HAT will include a copy of DISC 2-CLUB BEATS.

We really want to express our thanks to all of you for your contributions in helping to make the Raps fan community a RAPTORS REPUBLIC.

CLICK HERE to view and order your new RR Classic Hat.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun May 16, 2010, 09:07 AM.
    RR OG

Just putting in my order now.

Comment

ORDER UPDATE:

Because the first 20 hats have been sold and because many of you have asked to purchase the second disc of our RFF Classic Hip Hop Promo Mix, vol. 1, we've decided to include BOTH DISCS with every purchase of our RR Classic Hat. (This will also apply to all orders previously made/received).
      RR OG

Comment

*runs to the mailbox and waits*

Comment

Just got my black cap today courtesy of JBR. It's pretty sweet. Come on, lads, get in on this!

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            Just got my black cap today courtesy of JBR. It's pretty sweet. Come on, lads, get in on this!
            Did you also get the hip-hop mix too?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Did you also get the hip-hop mix too?
              I did, Doc. Haven't gotten a chance to slip it into the CD player at work however. I've been stuck on Tears For Fears all afternoon.

Comment

Almost Sold Out!

Only 2 Black and 6 Red RR Classic Hats are left in stock, so get yours now before there all gone.

Thanks again to all of you that have already purchased your RR classic hats. Your support is much appreciated and very much respected.

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Wed Jul 7, 2010, 12:45 AM.
                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                X