Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Down the Best NBA Intro

Courtesy of the Miami Heat.

It's stylin', for sure... but I'm not sure how it gets the crowd ramped up and psyched for the game. This is almost something more suitable in preparation for the After Party... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-aoECXBrEI)

Comment

The best one ever was the Michael Jordan Era Chicago Bulls, as a kid I used to get goosebumps in the playoffs just seeing that. I was hoping the Raptors would adopt something similar like 15 Velociraptors running in downtown Toronto towards the ACC passing by the CN tower and the Skydome (err Roger Centre):

Most of the Raptors intro's especially in recent years were lame with an a exception:

Anytime an intro gives you goosebumps, then you know its the right one (either that or you have Swine Flu).
      Last edited by Hotshot; Sun Nov 22, 2009, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        The best one ever was the Michael Jordan Era Chicago Bulls, as a kid I used to get goosebumps in the playoffs just seeing that. I was hoping the Raptors would adopt something similar like 15 Velociraptors running in downtown Toronto towards the ACC passing by the CN tower and the Skydome (err Roger Centre):

Most of the Raptors intro's especially in recent years were lame with an a exception:

Anytime an intro gives you goosebumps, then you know its the right one (either that or you have Swine Flu).
        i wouldnt remember the bull one cuz i was like 6...haha
        but that raptors one is awesome...

Comment

Working...
        X