ESPN Names Hedo the NBA's "Least Valuable Player"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Names Hedo the NBA's "Least Valuable Player"

See, its not only Raptors fans that are hard on the big guy. The entire league has taken notice unfortunately.

I know Hedo Turkoglu was the 2009-10 LVP (Least Valuable Player).

We knew it was a desperation move to give Hedo $50 million, and it didn't seem far-fetched at all that someone who peaked two years ago would struggle in a new city in a new offense for a new coach without Dwight Howard protecting him defensively. But I never thought he'd become Enemy No. 1 in Toronto. Hedo fell off a basketball cliff; he's almost unrecognizable. It's like seeing Garry Shandling in the new "Iron Man 2" trailer: Wait a second, I recognize that voice. Is that ... no! It can't be! Poor Hedo might want to give up the cigarettes and cheeseburgers this summer. As for some LVP runners-up: Rasheed Wallace (No. 4), and Philly (No. 3) would have stunk with or without Elton Brand.
    Source - Click here

turkoglu honestly retire.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

can someone say no trade value =)

Comment

I'm pretty sure that we'd have the exact same record if POB either was or wasn't on our team. Just sayin'...
        "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Dark Knight wrote: View Post
          I'm pretty sure that we'd have the exact same record if POB either was or wasn't on our team. Just sayin'...
          good ol' pooh on bricks.

think he's gong to get picked up by anyone?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

He absolutely has to earn respect from us at this point. No more benefit of the doubt, no more "ball"shit

Comment

This should be made official...

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                turkoglu honestly retire.
                If I was his adviser I would be recommending him sticking around and making every last penny of that $50M contact.

Comment

Something else from the same article i found on page 2.

"I can prove that you can't win four straight playoff series by relying on Vince Carter

You know why? Because he's Vince Carter! Ask the Nets' fans about him. Ask the Raptors' fans about him. They know."

hilarious.

for the link try clicking on it....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...6&sportCat=nba
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                  X