Toronto Raptors Interviews Dec 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors Interviews Dec 14th

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Thu Dec 15, 2011, 09:29 PM.

Nice dig at Leo, about sending him into retirement as a coach, in the Forbes interview. Maybe Leo will respond at some point.

Comment

I kind of feel bad for Leo, since Canada field'ed a crap team considering, the talent that was missing. But at least we should get a better coach and aim for 2016 olympics :/
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Thanks for posting these NoProps! Was looking to post these after watching the Bayless vid on Raptors.com but don't think they'd been posted yet.

Love that guys attitude.
        I totally have a man-crush on him. haha

Comment

With the threat of turning this in to yet another Bargnani discussion, I must say he sounds very relaxed and comfortable. He is no longer the stiff 2x4 looking to say the right thing. Look back at some of his interviews from 2006/2007/2008 to really see what I mean.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            With the threat of turning this in to yet another Bargnani discussion, I must say he sounds very relaxed and comfortable. He is no longer the stiff 2x4 looking to say the right thing. Look back at some of his interviews from 2006/2007/2008 to really see what I mean.
            I have to agree. As much as I was done with him the last few seasons(actually the day we drafted him), I'm almost willing to go into this one trying to forget all the angst he's caused. Words and actions are two totally different things though, especially dealing with Andrea. Trade him at the deadline if he hasn't shown anything on D.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
              I kind of feel bad for Leo, since Canada field'ed a crap team considering, the talent that was missing. But at least we should get a better coach and aim for 2016 olympics :/
              I have no comment on Leo's coaching as I did not see much of the FIBA Americas tournament, but Canada had 3 NBA players on its roster plus some very solid Euro league players such as English, Shepherd, Kendall and Anderson. There was some talent missing without Nash and Thompson whose insurance cost was prohibitive.

Teams that Canada lost to, close games all, Venezuela, Panama, and Brazil had one NBA player each on their rosters this tournament. Kudos to the Canadian players who gave up part of their summer and risked injury to participate.

Comment

Working...
              X