Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Mack North 100%. Leagues aren't won on draft night. I'm still waiting for that stud waiver wire pick up in this league. I didn't get one last year, I haven't got one this year so far... The league I mentioned where I started 0-4 and won, I nailed the WW pick ups most of the year after I decided I was going to change my strategy and heading into week five. I took on a win now mentality. It worked.

Comment

• Nice, finally Iggy saw he was getting more than a fair value for Jones. I probably overpaid still but I think in the long run it's a good deal, I could tag him too at the end of the year.

Comment

• Not bad. I would have given you maybe Nelson and Ingram or Nelson and McGahee for Jones. Sproles is cemented in the pass game, he returns kicks and he gets an occasional carry. He will most definitely have some good weeks. He's had a couple outstanding weeks so far. His biggest threat is Ingram. They took Ingram in the 1st so I'm holding out hope that he becomes a bigger piece as time progresses. I don't know if that really affects Sproles though because Ingram is more an up the middle type player.

Comment

• I highly doubt Ingram will have an impact on Sproles. Like you said, he is a huge weapon in the passing game and already has limited running snaps. He's like the Welker of the Saints but instead of being a WR, he's a RB.
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Oct 14, 2011, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• I shouldn't have dropped Big Ben.

Comment

• Manning more than likely is done for the season. He would have been the guy to drop.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Manning more than likely is done for the season. He would have been the guy to drop.
                I am strongly contemplating keeping him for next year.

Comment

• I'm not as patient as you in that case.

Ugh, three of my RBs went down in the same week. Can you believe that? It's a good thing I've been hanging onto RBs like crazy or I might be in a world of hurt right now.

Comment

• Im pretty sure you're good with Foster and a scrub man, he's killing it since he came back! He and Rodgers will get you close to 60 points a week it seems...

I guess I've been pretty lucky playing guys on what seems to be their down weeks, but I still have faith. You never know what's gonna happen to players come fantasy playoff time!

Comment

• <3 (no homo)

LETS GO BEARS!

Comment

• Oh you captured the essence of the Bears alright. Notice how he's not running into the end zone.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Im pretty sure you're good with Foster and a scrub man, he's killing it since he came back! He and Rodgers will get you close to 60 points a week it seems...

I guess I've been pretty lucky playing guys on what seems to be their down weeks, but I still have faith. You never know what's gonna happen to players come fantasy playoff time!
                        Yeah, I'm off to a good start but it's been my WR's I credit the most. Welker and Wallace have been playing out of this world. I expect huge numbers from Rodgers. This we I need to start Flacco. Damn...

Moving on, tough luck Doc. I notice that only one person has scored more points to date than has been scored against you. It seems like you keep getting people's best weeks. Hang in there, that bad luck has got to change.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Oh you captured the essence of the Bears alright. Notice how he's not running into the end zone.

Yeah, I'm off to a good start but it's been my WR's I credit the most. Welker and Wallace have been playing out of this world. I expect huge numbers from Rodgers. This we I need to start Flacco. Damn...

Moving on, tough luck Doc. I notice that only one person has scored more points to date than has been scored against you. It seems like you keep getting people's best weeks. Hang in there, that bad luck has got to change.
                          He did get into the end zone after that sick juke.

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• He doesn't do it in you video.

Comment

• I think I'm screwed this week, Floyd is questionable and even if he plays he's unlikely to do anything. I'm hoping on a Redskins WR to get me points, this wont turn out well...

I also have no good RBs with Tobert out and Forte and Starks on bye. I need this win too or I'm pretty sure I'm not going to make the playoffs.
                              Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Me vs. Iggy looks like a nail biter so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X