Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 10th Overall Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Mock Draft: Fan Edition - 10th Overall Pick

This vote is to decide the 10th overall selection in the draft. Please vote above and feel free to discuss the pick below. CLICK HERE to view the summary page.
    Klay Thompson
    12.50%
    Donatas Motiejunas
    0.00%
    Bismack Biyombo
    25.00%
    Tristan Thompson
    25.00%
    Chris Singleton
    0.00%
    Markieff Morris
    12.50%
    Jimmer Fredette
    0.00%
    Tobias Harris
    0.00%
    Marcus Morris
    25.00%
    Jordan Hamilton
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Milwaukee needs a guard, that's why I think they will take Burks, but he is already off the board. Jimmer would be my second pick for the Bucks, but he doesn't want to work out for them.

The best player left on the board I guess would be Marcus Morris.

Here is what Bucks Director of Scouting, Billy McKinney says about Tristan:

“Just absolutely love Tristan Thompson the way he plays, the way he approaches the game. He always plays like he’s a pit bull that hasn’t been fed in about a year and that you’ve got pork chops in your pockets and that’s the basketball,” said McKinney. That’s very strong language. But the problem is that the Bucks already have a lot of bodies in the frontcourt. Thompson is aware of the Bucks frontcourt situation and was very positive in his answer about it. He said he’d be honored to be just “another tool in the toolbox.” Defensively, Thompson is as good as they come out of college. He does need a lot more work to polish his offensive game. The Bucks offense can’t afford another player like that and their defense can do without.
    from bucksketball.com
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

If Alec Burks is here, I think the Bucks take him.

Comment

The Milwaukee Bucks select...

TRISTAN THOMPSON

Comment

If it goes down like this then the Bucks might make off with a real steal. He would look good next to Bogut.

Comment

Working...
          X