• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto, Minnesota, New York

Based on rumours:
    Knicks want Ridnour
    Wolves wants Randolph
    Rubio wants to come over and take over full PG duties (no Flynn, no Ridnour, no Telfair next year)
    Raptors get out from under Calderon's contract

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23edeej

Knicks get what they supposedly want.
    Wolves, too. Plus get Calderon to mentor Rubio.
    Raptors get another young piece and more flexibility and cap room going forward.
    No draft picks involved.

Why would the Wolves want Randolph. Kahn is a real dumb GM. They have a bunch of forwards, it's like he wants KLove to leave.

I don't know if I would do this trade, Flynn is not a player I like very much. But this is all about getting rid of Calderon's 3 year deal. What if the Knicks get Flynn and we get Ridnour? I've been a fan of Ridnour since Seattle... In every 2k team I've played with, he's always been on my team But I don't know, I just don't like Flynn. Statistically he was alright in his rookie year, but I watched a few Wolves games (don't ask, sometimes that's all they show) and he is a bad point guard. He plays point kinda like Bayless, as in he attacks the rim very well but he doesn't really know how to run an offense. His loses track of what he is doing and is very clumsy (2.9 Turnovers, 4.4 Assists last year). But he is young, athletic and can definitely improve.

A point guard I would like is Goran Dragic, although he is also a shooting point guard, but he can run an offense a least...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      Why would the Wolves want Randolph. Kahn is a real dumb GM. They have a bunch of forwards, it's like he wants KLove to leave.

I don't know if I would do this trade, Flynn is not a player I like very much. But this is all about getting rid of Calderon's 3 year deal. What if the Knicks get Flynn and we get Ridnour? I've been a fan of Ridnour since Seattle... In every 2k team I've played with, he's always been on my team But I don't know, I just don't like Flynn. Statistically he was alright in his rookie year, but I watched a few Wolves games (don't ask, sometimes that's all they show) and he is a bad point guard. He plays point kinda like Bayless, as in he attacks the rim very well but he doesn't really know how to run an offense. His loses track of what he is doing and is very clumsy (2.9 Turnovers, 4.4 Assists last year). But he is young, athletic and can definitely improve.

A point guard I would like is Goran Dragic, although he is also a shooting point guard, but he can run an offense a least...
      Flynn was a rookie on a bad team trying to work within a very difficult offense for a PG. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. As you said, this deal is all about getting out from Jose's contract. Reportedly the Knicks want Ridnour. They tried or at least seriously contemplated signing him 2 summers ago.

Comment

Working...
      X