Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Moss just got released by the Vikings. I hope the league doesn't play out an Allen Iverson type scenario where he gets black listed. I doubt it happens given the fact that the likes I Vick be be welcomed back in an given great opportunity and praise.

It must suck to be a Vikings fan right now (love it!). The team stinks and they gave the Patriots a 3rd rounder for four sub par Randy Moss performances. Fingers crossed on a team like the Colts showing interest. Could happen, they did just lose Dallas Clark for the season. Randy is worth a flier to say the least.

EDIT:

Source: ESPN.com

If he lands in Miami suddenly Marshal's value increases big time because teams can't blanket him anymore.
    I could see the Jets making a real push for him, get as much info on the Pats as they can and dump him at seasons end. Cowboys don't need him, we need a new coach and O-Line. I'm done with this season!

How about Shanahan taking McNabb out for the two-minute offense yesterday. For Rex Grossman? lol Come on, man! Had money on the Skins there too, bad enough they gave up the two point conversion, then that??

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I could see the Jets making a real push for him, get as much info on the Pats as they can and dump him at seasons end.
      I could see the Jets claiming him just to stick it to the Pats on the field.

Comment

• Looks like I was smart to pick up Tamme 61 yards and TD

Comment

• Sure, if you call eating up three roster spaces with TEs smart.

Comment

• BTW Apollo, I haven't checked since Sunday, but did I win last week vs. yourself?

Comment

• You did. You beat me by less than 1.5 points. Congrats, you've moved into second place overall.

Comment

• Phew ... I had a lucky week. Or you just had one helluva unlucky one.

Comment

• Some of my guys were let downs no doubt but it made for a much more exciting Monday night. If Owen Daniels didn't drop his pass at the 5 late in the game last night I might have took you. He had it in his hands but when he rolled over it slipped out.

Comment

• Man, fantasy sports just isn't my thing. lol

Countered your offer, Apollo.
                    "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

• Done deal. Best will be a good keeper for you and maybe Floyd too. Not sure if I'll keep Turner at the end of the season and I know I won't be keeping Ward but they both have some favorable match ups down the stretch for me even if it may look to some people that I'm losing this trade.

Comment

• My team was just badly needing a shake up. We weren't getting anywhere the way it was currently constructed.

Comment

• Moss just got claimed by the Titans and he will report... Thank God.

Kenny Britt's value automatically goes up and I think CJ's value goes down. I really think they're going to be able to rest CJ a little for the playoffs at times now with two huge down field passing weapons. And here's something no one will probably mention but this is a superior situation to New England or Minnesota despite the inferior QB. Why? Because teams won't be able to afford to double and triple team Moss all night because Britt is far more of a big play threat than anyone Randy has ever lineup up with not named Cris Carter.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Wed Nov 3, 2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Britt is hurt. Listed as day to day.

Comment

• Looks like my team isn't so bad after all..

Comment

• Wow, fail on my part. I still had both Turner and Hines Ward starting.

But if Jeff Reed can kick my atleast 5 points, I might just have pulled out a win!

Comment

Working...
                                X