Trade Proposal - Toronto/Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Proposal - Toronto/Indiana

Indiana gets: Reggie Evans,Marcus Banks,Joey Dorsey and or Dwayne Jones and or Belinelli, Miami 1st rounder

Toronto gets:Roy Hibbert,Mike Dunleavy

maybe change the miami first rounder to a toronto, maybe add in a second rounder. maybe throw claderon in there instead of evans and banks.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I love getting Hibert and Dunleavy. If i was BC, and indiana was on bord, i would do this in a second. Indiana could take this, that first rounder almost makes in all worth while. If belinelli was in this trade i could see it happening more so then if Dorsey was in. Realistically, this trade only needs Banks, Evans,and Marco plus the first rounder.

Great idea i love it

Comment

see i told you i could be a better gm than bryan.

really if i was gm i would honestly be scanning forums trade proposal ideas. some of them are actually pretty decent.

i could be a advisor for the raptors.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        see i told you i could be a better gm than bryan.

really if i was gm i would honestly be scanning forums trade proposal ideas. some of them are actually pretty decent.

i could be a advisor for the raptors.

You told me that? Well you are right. Do you think colangelo is getting re hired next season or what?

Comment

well, technically i didn't tell you directly but i posted it in a thread. your a funny guy.

as far as i heard his contract was to be htorugh to 2012. but, what do i know I only heard it on the score,sportsnet, and tsn.

maybe, that was false. but, it all comes down to the next two seasons hes safe for this season because there isnt high expectations this year but next year if he doesnt do better hes 100% gone.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            well, technically i didn't tell you directly but i posted it in a thread. your a funny guy.

as far as i heard his contract was to be htorugh to 2012. but, what do i know I only heard it on the score,sportsnet, and tsn.

maybe, that was false. but, it all comes down to the next two seasons hes safe for this season because there isnt high expectations this year but next year if he doesnt do better hes 100% gone.
            I have been getting so much bad info lately, just the other day i was told tolliver was signed by another team, not true, i heard all this stuff and non of it is true. I am just gonna use espn now lol.

Whatever, lol i have made an ass of my self 30 times from bad info lol
            Last edited by Red and White; Fri Aug 6, 2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

never trust the internet.

Comment

Put it said official on it and everyyythiinnggg lol

Comment

espn especially cannot be trusted. they are in the process of trying to scam lebron and brett favre to have sex with each other so they can show even more(air time that is,hehe) of them.

it's basically all fodder until it's on the t.v. then 90% of it will get done.

Comment

hhahaha
                    +1000 (number of years farve has said he was retiring but actually didnt know, but then didnt)

Comment

I wish this could be true. But why would Indiana trade a young, dominant center? He could develop into one of the best centers in the league, if he could stay out of foul trouble. I don't see this going through
                      But, if Indiana is stupid enough, this would be the best trade on this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X