Nuggets Have Serious Interest In Raptors Front Office Executive As New GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets Have Serious Interest In Raptors Front Office Executive As New GM

Expect Nuggets to take strong look at Raptors exec Masai Ujiri and Wiz exec Tommy Sheppard as next GM. Kroenke loves both former employees.
    about 16 hours ago via TweetDeck
    http://twitter.com/spearsnbayahoo
    If Ujiri gets the job we may be sulking in a few years because he became a better GM than Colangelo.

or

We could laugh and say oh ya that guy was an idiot
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Wow, I did not know this guy had that kind of reach.

This does make a little sense, he worked with them for four years:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/ujiri073007.html

Ujiri joins the Raptors after four seasons as a member of the Denver Nuggets scouting department, including this past season as their director of international scouting. Prior to joining the Nuggets, he served as an international scout with the Orlando Magic in 2002-03.

Comment

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I have a weird feeling he is gonna bring em a ring, then colangelo will truly be in the shits

Comment

so then your answer to this will be that ujiri gets the job

Comment

Fire colangelo and promote this guy.

Comment

Put your Michael Jordan goggles Colangelo and attempt to do the following:

Trade Ujiri for George Karl and throw in Maurizio (he is full of chocolate) to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Working...
              X